top of page
Nutrition CPD Courses
- Membership OfferSat, 21 JanPre-recorded video course21 Jan, 10:00 GMT – 29 Jul, 14:00 BSTPre-recorded video courseGUTtalks is a 10-part lecture-based course that offers up-to-date, evidence-based information needed to confidently develop evidence-based, up-to-date, nutrition plans to support clients with a range of gastro-intestinal health concerns. 40-hours of video-streamed CPD will be provided.
- Membership OfferTue, 19 AprPre-recorded Streaming Online
- Membership OfferTue, 19 AprZoom-based Workshops19 Apr 2022, 10:00 BST – 07 Jun 2022, 12:00 BSTZoom-based WorkshopsThis 8-week workshop course develops confidence in applying concepts from EBMtalks to support clinical decision-making. Guided demonstrations, interactive discussions and activities will make it easier to find, prioritise, critique and apply research to find answers to clinical problems.
- Membership OfferWed, 02 MarZoom-based Lectures02 Mar 2022, 10:00 – 18 May 2022, 13:00Zoom-based LecturesThis 10-week course provides practitioners with cutting-edge, up-to-date, evidence-based information about dietary, lifestyle and nutraceutical influences on cardiovascular health needed for safe and effective clinical practice. Graded-evidence will simplify decision making and implementation.
- Membership OfferTue, 08 FebPre-recorded Lecture Streaming
bottom of page